If you were involved in a construction accident, you will most likely have a worker’s compensation claim. One of the key questions after a construction accident is whether there is a THIRD PARTY CLAIM against any other potential defendants. This is important because we want to help you recover any and all damages for your injuries to the full extent possible. We will help investigate whether you have a third party claim in addition to any workers’ compensation claim you may have against your employer.
After a construction accident, we understand that you are worried about your injuries and medical care, how to get medical bills paid, and how to replace your lost income. If your husband, wife, father or mother was killed, your grief can overshadow all else. At the same time, you want and deserve to know how and why your family member died on the job at the construction site and you may have a Wrongful Death claim. We will use our best efforts to get you those answers.
Construction accidents often involve equipment and circumstances such as:
- Defective ladders
- Improperly erected scaffolds
- Scissor lifts
- Power tools
- Falls from roofs
- Falls through shafts
- Slip and fall accidents caused by debris at the job site
When The Law Office of Bowman & Associates, APC handles a Construction Accident case, we determinedly seek answers to questions such as:
- Were there OSHA violations that may account for the accident?
- Were multiple construction companies and subcontractors sharing a construction site, resulting in mismanagement of risk factors?
- Was the injured construction worker or passerby given the proper care and consideration by employers, property owners and other responsible parties such as equipment manufacturers and government entities responsible for inspecting the jobsite?
- Was equipment left strewn around the jobsite in a hazardous fashion?
If you or a loved one was involved in a Construction Accident, contact an experienced construction accident attorney in Sacramento or call us at 916-923-2800 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.